Role: Marketing Manager
Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing roles.
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to promote growth for Longevity Wiki and assist with its communication and fundraising strategies. We offer a competitive salary in the form of cryptocurrency payments (stablecoin) for a part-time position of 5 hours per week.
Hours per week: 5 (remote)
Contract length: 3 months, with possibility of extending to 6-12 months based on performance
The responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Generate marketing strategies
- Oversee fundraising campaigns
- Manage social media platforms
- Implement strategies for boosting website traffic and expanding the scope of the Wiki
- Develop effective communication strategies to attract volunteers for the Wiki
- Update team members on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
How to apply
If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Harley at firstname.lastname@example.org.